Tuesday 12 June 2007

I'm completely nuts and here's the proof...

Here are the seven things about myself, as previously posted on the CCW bit.

  1. I am pathologically shy. This means I either come across as aloof and unapproachable or I overcompensate by being loud and saying a lot of total rubbish (then spending the next ten days beating myself up for having spoken in the first place). It was a huge pain in the bum when I was working as a journalist and if there was a pill to cure shyness I’d take it.
  2. I used to breed guinea pigs and show them at my local show.
  3. I once ate a slug by mistake. At first bite it was delicious; the second bite was really horrid and slimy. Yuk! (Followed by much scrubbing out of mouth).
  4. I’m not really a grown-up yet. My husband says my inner child is too much of an outer child. He bought me a Pirates of the Caribbean chocolate egg in a mug for Easter. I rest my case.
  5. When I was little I wanted to be a famous author, but my mum said you had to be dead to be a famous author. I was really shocked the first time I met a real writer in the flesh!
  6. I tell my children that bees make honey and earwigs make chutney. They’re not convinced.
  7. My first memory is of being hauled out of bed to watch a crackly black and white TV picture of Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.