Sunday 14 October 2007

Just for fun.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, it is my mother’s middle name and she got it from my great-grandmother.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday during a row.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, it’s okay.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Baked potato and cottage cheese with a green salad. Soup and crusty bread.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, two girls.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I think so. I hope that I’m a warm, friendly and open person.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Sarcasm? Moi? Um, yes, unfortunately. Mostly on my husband.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Definitely not. Bad back and utter terror would stop me. I’d also be scared that my boobs would fall off.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Muesli, but the proper organic kind, not the dusty sweetened common stuff.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, otherwise they won’t come off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
When the chips are down, yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Coffee.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red if we are talking about colours, pink if we’re talking wine. I love a good crisp rose.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Physically, my post-baby belly. Mentally, my shyness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My late horses Jamie and Orrie. My cats.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes, I’d love everyone to have a go at this on their blogs.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS (TROUSERS) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Chocolate brown trousers and no shoes, just my socks.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Lentil dhal and rice, followed by stewed apples and custard.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dishwasher rumbling through its cycle. The TV in the living room where my husband is ironing his shirts watching SWAT.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My daughters’ hair, freshly baked bread, roast chicken, a box of chocolates, a new book, a new magazine, new shoes fresh from the box, mown grass, freshly baled hay, puppies’ and babies’ heads, Sarah Jessica Parker’s Lovely perfume, coffee.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mum to ask her what Sunday paper she wanted me to buy. She wanted the Telegraph, as usual.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Probably, although I have never met her!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Three day eventing. Last night’s rugby!

27. HAIR COLOR?
Reddy auburny brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Roast chicken and salad with crusty bread. Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream AND custard.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I’m not very brave about scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Ratatouille, yesterday with the kids at Theatr Mwldan. I laughed until my sides hurt.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Chocolate brown t-shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. Pimms with lunch in the garden, followed by a barbecue in the garden. Gardening in warm soil with the sun on my back. I like being outdoors!

Winter for cold frosty mornings and roaring log fires. Summer wins by having more pros than cons.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Coffee ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Sticky toffee pudding. Pavlova. Chocolate truffle torte. Chocolate cherry trifle.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Sea Room by Adam Nicolson. This is the tale of a man and a Scottish island. Adam, who is the husband of Sarah Raven, inherited the Shiant Islands off the coast of Harris from his father. His book is about the islands, their history and their inhabitants.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse – and a picture of my two little girls at the National Botanic Garden of Wales.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
The rugby! Then a recording of The Tudors and QI from Friday night.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My girls playing happily and laughing. The blackbird singing in the garden. The chattering of the swallows on the TV aerial.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Norway on a family trip when I was four. I don’t really like being to far away from home.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can’t think of anything in particular. I’m very average really.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Crowle, Worcestershire.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everybody’s!

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
9.36 pm.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! My friends used to live in Crowle!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this questionnaire......great answers. I'm only wearing socks too - but getting cold feet. jxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.