Friday 18 February 2011

Furry Friday funny

Life can be confusing for the small dog. He had already taken offence at a box of sparkly tea lights left over from Christmas. They offended him so much they had to be woofed at. Lots and lots.

Then there's the dog in the oven in the kitchen. Most confusing.

Worst of all though is the dog in the wood burning stove (the small one in the dining room). It's there day after day (except when the fire is lit and hot and the puppy is asleep in front of it...) and it's infuriating. He's tried woofing and he's tried a big, hard stare followed by a menacing grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nothing works.

It's there again.
Can you see it? Look!
Bark! Bark! Bark!

3 comments:

  1. Aaawww, bless.....

    Isn't he a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes see another black Standard Poodle in our house. I don't bark at it; I just wonder about it.

    Bear says it's just me, and it's nothing about which I should worry. Still, seeing another dog is a bit strange. Even stranger, I can't smell that dog. Don't know what to make of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous character, puppies can be so entertaining! And I see eggs too from the pullets, our hens look like they are coming in to lay, I have left straw laden nesting boxes but as yet nothing....

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.