Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Gallery: Togetherness


The theme for this week's The Gallery on Tara's Sticky Fingers blog is togetherness. I looked indoors and out here and didn't really feel inspired. There's something about the unrelenting tide of mud on a farm at this time of the year that makes me put the camera away. In fact all I have photographed this week is the dog (which you've seen in a previous post) and food (ditto).

So I dug around in the archives for this week's image. It was taken last May of my two little girls celebrating together the warm evening sunshine at the first barbecue of what turned out to be many. I can't wait for that sort of weather again.

In the meantime why don't you pop on over to The Gallery, have a look at the other entries and perhaps have a go too?

8 comments:

  1. lovely photo - full of sunshine and happiness. I'm with you on this one, roll on the warmer weather xx
    QWERTY Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous photo - I love it. I love it when my girls play together in the sunshine too - roll on summer! Am following your lovely blog now by the way.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious photo! And I love your black lab in your header as well. We had to have our black lab put to sleep last year. You've got a lovely blog!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun photo! I can feel the girl's excitement.

    Here in the colony, it's still snow to our knees. But things are brightening up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo - great blog!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.