Monday 13 June 2011

I'm not Usain Bolt!

Brian upholding the family pride at school sports day.
I'm over at Ready for Ten today talking about the parents' races at school sports day. I know I blog occasionally about running, but it's not sprinting. I'm not Usain Bolt or any relation to Linford Christie (despite the surname). You'll note the picture is of the family sprinter (who has medals to prove it) not me (who has medals to prove I can run 10ks and half marathons, just not terribly quickly). Please pop over to Ready for Ten and come and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Brian.
    Very impressive
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done all around!

    That a pretty racy story, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry to have to add word verification thing again but I keep getting spammed.